Facts about donuts

Did you know?

National donut day

In the United States the first Friday in June is national donut day. On that day a lot of donut shops offer free donuts, so we are really going to get ours because who doesn't want free donuts?Afbeeldingsresultaat voor national donut day

The biggest donut ever

Did you know that the biggest donut ever had a length of 4.88 meter, and was 40.64 centimeters high?! That's absolutely crazy right?

Oily cakes?

Oily cakes, what is that? It's the original name of the donut, that's not really crazy cause it's full of fat, because they are fried. But that's not gonna stop us from eating them, but that name is a little bit more confronting.

Fart of a nun?

Did you know that the French version of a donut is called ‘pet de nonne’ what literally means “a fart of a nun”. We think it’s insane that French people names donuts like that. We can’t find a reason why they would name it like that, but it doesn’t take away that this is a really funny fact about donuts.
Afbeeldingsresultaat voor non die een scheet laat

Hello I am donut, and you?

We found out that in United States 10 people are called donut. We already thought that Americans were crazy, but this surpassed everything.

Reacties

  1. It is so funny to read this!! you really made my day with those amazing facts! I have also an interesting fact about donuts. Did you know the reason why there is a whole in the middle of a donut?? Because it is easier to bake, I couldn't believe it when I heard it for the first time!
    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I have another fact, there was a man and he ate 49 donuts in two minutes, it's a world record! I don't think I could eat 5 in two minutes, so I'm really impressed.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I really love the national donut day!!! Who wants to join me on a trip to the United States?!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wow! I didn't knew that the first Friday of June is the national donut day. It's amazing that donut shops offer free donuts! It is also funny that there are people who's name is donut. I really like your blog!! xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I love the facts you give because they are funny and interesting at the same time!
    The subject of your blog is the best , I think it will attract a lot of people because, let's be honest, who doesn't like donuts?


    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

Who are we?